New VISA® EMV Chip Credit Cards
Telco Plus Credit Union is proud to offer VISA® Credit Card with the new EMV technology. Your credit card should offer convenience and protection, not high costs. Why spend more on fees and interest charges than you have to? Experience the savings of a Telco Plus Credit Union VISA® Credit Card.
Conveniences you will enjoy:
• View, pay, and manage your account online
• No annual fee
• Secured and unsecured fixed rates
• 25-day grace period
• No transaction fee on cash advances from your credit union (interest accrues from the day of the advance)
• Free travel and accident insurance
• Optional life and disability insurance available at low rates
Apply for a VISA® Credit Card today!
For lost or stolen VISA® cards please click here.
Interest Rates and Interest Charges
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases||6.74% to 18.00% When you open your account your APR will vary with the market based on an index*|
|APR for Balance Transfer||6.74% to 18.00% your APR will vary with the market based on an index*|
|APR for Cash Advances||6.74% to 18.00% your APR will vary with the market based on an index*|
|Penalty APR and When It Applies||None, see Penalty Fees|
|How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases||Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay the entire balance by the due date each month.|
|Minimum Interest Payment||NONE|
|For Credit Card Tips from the CFPB||To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau|
|Balance Fee for Purchases||NONE|
|Foreign Transaction||1% of each transaction amount|
|Late Payment||Up to $30.00**|
|Returned Payment||Up to $30.00 per item|
|Card Replacement Fee||$5.00 per card|
* The periodic rate is based on an index (the "Index"), which is the highest Prime Rate as published in the Money Rates section of The Wall Street Journal on the 15th day of the month for the preceding three months plus 6.74%. See also Section 5. Cost of Credit.
** A late fee will be added to your account if you are twenty-five (25) or more days late in making a payment.