No matter why you have a savings account, Telco Plus Credit Union has an account that’s right for you. Whether you’re building a safety net, saving for your first home, retirement, college, a wedding, or a baby, a savings fund gives you flexibility and peace of mind.
All of our savings products offer competitive interest rates (dividends), including IRAs, savings accounts, and CDs. With a savings account, you also have access to convenient features like direct deposit and payroll deduction. Start saving with Telco Plus Credit Union today to accomplish your financial goals!
Saving Accounts Options
Regular Shares Savings
- Open with as little as $5
- Earn Quarterly dividends on a minimum average daily balance of $100
- Enjoy a higher rate of savings
- Open with a minimum deposit of $2,500
Christmas Club/Vacation Club Accounts
If you’re saving for a holiday or vacation, open a Savings Club Account with just $10.00!
- Earn Quarterly dividends on a minimum average daily balance of $100.
- Make regular deposits through payroll deduction for added convenience.
- Restrictions on how many withdrawals to help keep your money
IRA (Individual Retirement Accounts)
- No minimum deposit to start building for your retirement with an IRA Regular Shares.
- Roth and Traditional IRAs options available.
- With a minimum deposit of $500, choose from 6, 12, 18, 24, or 30-month.
- With a minimum deposit of $1,000, a 60-month certificate is available.
CD (Share Certificate)
- With a minimum deposit of $500, choose from 6, 12, 18, 24, or 30-month CD (Share Certificates).
- With a minimum deposit of $1,000, a 60-month CD (Share Certificate) is available.
- Very competitive rates, usually the best in our market!
For more information about our Savings Accounts, click on the button.
NCUA – Federal Insurance
We value your membership with Telco Credit Union and appreciate that you trust us with important financial decisions. We are part of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to ensure that we provide the best possible financial experience and protection for our members.
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) provides insurance coverage of up to $250,000 for your credit union account(s).
To learn more about the type of accounts and the total amounts that the NCUA may insure, click the following link that will take you directly to the NCUA.