Convenience - Safer than cash, faster than writing checks, and provides immediate access to your checking account at millions of locations around the world. It can be used for Internet, phone, and mail-order purchases.
Security - Zero Liability Policy, which means you won't have to pay for unauthorized purchases if your card is lost or stolen.
1. Fraud Monitoring -- Continuously monitored for suspicious activity.
2. Access to Identity Theft Assistance if ever compromised.
3. EMV Chip Technology and 3-digit security code located on the back of your debit card.
Click here to apply for a Debit Card.
CardNav by CO-OP
CardNav adds another level of security to your Telco Plus debit card by letting you decide how and when it can be used, and alerting you when types of transactions you specify take place to help you identify potential fraud. The app is free to download and use!
- Turn your cards on and off
- Receive real-time alerts regarding card activity
- Limit locations where the card may be used
- Set thresholds for transaction amounts
- Specify the types of transactions and merchants where cards can be used
- Alerts for declined transactions that fall outside of your control settings
If you have payroll deposit, you are eligible for PLUS checking. There is a $50 minimum to open an account. Plus checking is available with direct deposit. If no direct deposit is received during a one-month period, a $10 monthly service fee applies.
Regular Share Draft Accounts:
Minimum deposit is $50. Maintain a $300 minimum average daily balance to avoid a low $5 monthly service fee. Earn monthly dividends on minimum average daily balance of $1,000.
All checking accounts are covered by Courtesy Pay, which provides overdraft protection. For more information, speak to a member services representative.
Click here for more information and disclosures regarding Courtesy Pay.
Lost or Stolen Cards
Please call 888-241-2510 in the US, outside of the US please call 909-941-1398.
1. Take advantage of our ID PROTECT service through our Reward Plus Checking.
2. Never leave your credit cards unattended at work.
3. Don't leave your cards in your vehicle.
4. Always check your card when returned to you after a purchase. Make sure it is your card.
5. When traveling, carry your cards with you or make sure they are in a secure location.
6. Report lost or stolen cards immediately. Most fraudulent use of cards takes place within days of their being lost or stolen.
7. Sign the back of a new card as soon you get it. Destroy unwanted cards so no one else can use them.
8. Make a list of all your cards and their numbers. This key information is helpful when reporting lost or stolen cards.
9. Always check your monthly statement. Make sure the charges are yours.
10. Never give your card number over the phone unless you are dealing with a reputable company. The only time you should give it is when you have called to place an order.