Holiday Closings - please see the full holiday closure schedule below!
Refer your friends and family to join Telco Plus CU. After the new member has been here for 60 days you will earn $25.
New Loan Payment Option!– You now have one more choice to make your loan payments! Our newest option is to make payments with your checking account or debit card from other Financial Institutions. You will need Home Banking or the Mobile App. Once you have your login information, use the Transfer Tab to make your payment. Make sure NOT to exit the process before you see the redirecting message! You can store your payment method, so you don’t have to enter it each month. If you have any questions, please see Member Services.
Loan Payments over the phone– We are no longer taking loan payments over the phone. Our newest feature, where you can make a payment yourself through Home Banking or Mobile App, is a lot cheaper and more convenient due to 24 hour access. Please see Member Services if you need help setting up Home Banking.
$2.00 Transfer Fee Removed - We have removed the $2.00 transfer fee from savings to checking to cover negative balances! If you have this service set up, you will no longer see the transfer fee. If you would like to add this service, please talk to Member Services.
Saturday Hours – Both branches, lobby and drive-thru are OPEN on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to Noon! Both branches are CLOSED on Saturdays that fall in a 3 day holiday weekend schedule. Please see the bottom of this page for the 2022 Holiday Schedule.
Student Loans – Parents and students can apply for Sallie Mae student loans from our website. Learn more today.
Website Trouble Shooting – If you are experiencing any issues with our website or applications, please try another internet browser. We recommend Chrome, Edge, or Fire Fox.
Access to Us – If you will be traveling this summer, moving, or sending your child off to college – we are there! Through The CO-OP Network you have access to over 30,000 ATMs and 5,000 Shared Branches. See, even CO-OPs need CO-OPs. Credit Union team work benefits you. Learn more or find a branch today.
Travel Notices – If you will be traveling this summer; please inform us through secure messaging inside your APP or Home Banking. Have fun!
Updated Information Needed – Please update your contact information and beneficiaries with Member Services to avoid fees and to keep your money safe.
Mortgages – The best way to go about buying a home is speaking with a loan officer first. Getting pre-qualified lets you know how much of a house you can purchase and what your estimated monthly payment costs will be. Plus realtors love working with pre-qualified buyers, some even require it! Visit the Real Estate Page or by calling Elvis today for more information!
Enroll in Online and Mobile Banking TODAY! - You can check balances, transfer money, make deposits, and pay bills for free! Call Member Services if you need help setting up your account. Longview 903-753-5588 and Tyler 903-597-4321.
Watch the video how to enroll, it’s really easy! Video
Follow Telco Plus on Social Media - We are on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. We play games for PRIZES, share tips, scams to avoid, alerts, and some humor to benefit our followers. Our mission is to help our followers make wiser financial decisions that lead to a better life.
Benefits of Telco Plus membership! Are you taking advantage of all of our services? We have free Bill Pay, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposits, and a free Auto Shopping tool on our website. Please visit our website to see all of our services.
Scams – The newest scams are trying to use the confusion and fear of the recent events to steal your money or identity. During desperate times it’s easier to fall for scams. If you are not sure about an offer, call, or text, please call us to confirm. We are here to help!
- P2P Scams – criminals use Cash App, Google Pay, or other P2P to steal your money. Please only use these apps to send money to family and friends!.
- PayPal Email Scam - Some people have received an email stating “Your financial institution has submitted a dispute for your PayPal account. Please contact them immediately or click on link.” Telco Plus CU will not file a dispute until you have signed our dispute papers. Please be careful clicking on links!
- Romance Scams – criminals often target dating websites to find their victims. They are smart and patient to gain trust before they start asking for money using P2P, wires, or direct transfers. Then they will start asking for you to deposit money and then send it to them, this could be money laundering. If you fall victim of a scam, please report it the police and talk to your credit union or bank immediately!
- Never cash or deposits checks, to give someone else cash back!
- Be careful opening emails and attachments! You might have to pay a ransom to get your information or the company computer system back up and running.
- Don't give out personal information, especially in emails and to people who CALL YOU. Always look up numbers, don’t use phone numbers provided.
- The IRS will not contact you for your account information. They are working on setting up a portal to enter new account information. Otherwise they will use the account information from income tax refunds.
2023 Holiday Closures
New Year’s Day – Sunday, Jan 1, 2023 – observed Monday Jan. 2nd
MLK Birthday – Saturday, Jan 14, 2023 & Monday, Jan 16, 2023
President’s Day – Monday, Feb 20, 2023 – (Annual Member Meeting)
Memorial Day – Saturday, May 27, 2023 & Monday, May 29, 2023
Juneteenth – Saturday, June 17, 2023 & Monday, June 19, 2023
Independence Day – Tuesday, July 4, 2023
Labor Day – Saturday, September 2, 2023 & Monday, September 4, 2023
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 23, 2023
Christmas Holiday – Saturday, December 23 & Monday, December 25, 2023
New Year’s Eve – Saturday, December 30, 2023