BRANCH OPERATING PROCEDURES: Masks are required for lobby transactions with member services, loans, and tellers. There is a door greeter helping with the flow of traffic and limiting how many people are in the building at one time.
Mortgages – Telco Plus offers mortgages and now is a great time to buy! Rates are at all-time lows, house values are strong, and there is good inventory to select from. The best way to go about buying a home is speaking with a loan officer first. Getting pre-qualified lets you know how much of a house you can purchase and what your estimated monthly payment costs will be. Plus realtors love working with pre-qualified buyers, some even require it! Visit the Real Estate Page or by calling Elvis today for more information!
Scams – The newest scams are trying to use the confusion and fear of the recent events to steal your money or identity. During desperate times it’s easier to fall for scams. If you are not sure about an offer, call, or text, please call us to confirm. We are here to help!
- P2P Scams – criminals use Cash App, Google Pay, or other P2P to steal your money. Please only use these apps to send money to family and friends! There has been an 64% in these scams since March.
- Romance Scams – criminals often target dating websites to find their victims. They are smart and patient to gain trust before they start asking for money using P2P, wires, or direct transfers. Then they will start asking for you to deposit money and then send it to them, this could be money laundering. If you fall victim of a scam, please report it the police and talk to your credit union or bank immediately!
- Never cash or deposits checks, to give someone else cash back!
- Be careful opening emails and attachments! You might have to pay a ransom to get your information or the company computer system back up and running.
- Don't give out personal information, especially in emails and to people who CALL YOU. Always look up numbers, don’t use phone numbers provided.
- The IRS will not contact you for your account information. They are working on setting up a portal to enter new account information. Otherwise they will use the account information from income tax refunds.
Enroll in Online and Mobile Banking TODAY! - You can check balances, transfer money, make deposits, and pay bills for free! Call Member Services if you need help setting up your account. Longview 903-753-5588 and Tyler 903-597-4321.
Watch the video how to enroll, it’s really easy! Video
Follow Telco Plus on Social Media - We are on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. We play games for PRIZES, share tips, scams to avoid, alerts, and some humor to benefit our followers. Our mission is to help our followers make wiser financial decisions that lead to a better life.
Benefits of Telco Plus membership! Are you taking advantage of all of our services? We have free Bill Pay, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposits, and a free Auto Shopping tool on our website. Please visit our website to see all of our services.
Refer your friends and family to join Telco Plus CU. After the new member has been here for 60 days you will earn $25.
Retirement & Planning Services - Come see Paula McCauley, CRPC Financial Advisor on Thursdays for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.
Holiday Closing Times
Labor Day – September 6th and 7th, 2020
Columbus Day – October 11th and 12th, 2020
Veteran’s Day – November 11, 2020
Thanksgiving – November 26th and Sat. Nov. 28th, 2020
Christmas Eve – Closing at 1:00 p.m., December 24, 2020
Christmas – December 25th and 26th, 2020
New Year’s Eve – Closing at 1:00 p.m., December 31, 2020
New Year’s – Jan. 1st and 2nd, 2021