Tyler OPEN - The Tyler drive-thru is now OPEN on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to Noon! Both branches are CLOSED on Saturdays that fall in a 3 day holiday weekend schedule. Please see the bottom of this page for the 2022 Holiday Schedule.
Website Trouble Shooting – If you are experiencing any issues with our website or applications, please try another internet browser. We recommend Chrome, Edge, or Fire Fox.
Debt Consolidation Solutions - Talk to a loan officer today about a solution for your growing debt. From Jan. 3rd – Feb. 25th we are offering a 1 Point Discount on Personal Loans! Our Home Equity Loan program might be a better solution, depending your situation. The best thing, is to have conservation and game plan. Credit qualifications apply. Some restrictions may apply. Equal Housing Lender.
Checking Account Promotion – Swipe It Like It’s Hot is a great way to earn up to $80 on using your new checking account. Offer is Jan. 3rd – Feb. 25th. Please see Member Services or follow the link to see full details.
Annual Meeting – Please join us Monday, Feb. 21st at 6:30 pm sharp. We will be voting for Board of Directors, collecting jars of peanut butter, and cash prize drawing. Peanut Butter will earn you ONE extra ticket for the cash drawing.
Updated Information Needed – Please update your contact information and beneficiaries with Member Services to avoid fees and to keep your money safe.
Mortgages – Telco Plus offers mortgages and now is a great time to buy! Rates are at all-time lows, house values are strong, and there is good inventory to select from. The best way to go about buying a home is speaking with a loan officer first. Getting pre-qualified lets you know how much of a house you can purchase and what your estimated monthly payment costs will be. Plus realtors love working with pre-qualified buyers, some even require it! Visit the Real Estate Page or by calling Elvis today for more information!
Scams – The newest scams are trying to use the confusion and fear of the recent events to steal your money or identity. During desperate times it’s easier to fall for scams. If you are not sure about an offer, call, or text, please call us to confirm. We are here to help!
- Advertising Scam – a new scam that pays people to put advertisements on their car. The scammers encourage people to deposit the cashier check for more than the payment offered for services and give back the difference in gift cards or money orders. The cashier check is a fake and will not clear!
- PayPal Email Scam - Some people have received an email stating “Your financial institution has submitted a dispute for your PayPal account. Please contact them immediately or click on link.” Telco Plus CU will not file a dispute until you have signed our dispute papers. Please be careful clicking on links!
- P2P Scams – criminals use Cash App, Google Pay, or other P2P to steal your money. Please only use these apps to send money to family and friends! There has been an 64% in these scams since March.
- Romance Scams – criminals often target dating websites to find their victims. They are smart and patient to gain trust before they start asking for money using P2P, wires, or direct transfers. Then they will start asking for you to deposit money and then send it to them, this could be money laundering. If you fall victim of a scam, please report it the police and talk to your credit union or bank immediately!
- Never cash or deposits checks, to give someone else cash back!
- Be careful opening emails and attachments! You might have to pay a ransom to get your information or the company computer system back up and running.
- Don't give out personal information, especially in emails and to people who CALL YOU. Always look up numbers, don’t use phone numbers provided.
- The IRS will not contact you for your account information. They are working on setting up a portal to enter new account information. Otherwise they will use the account information from income tax refunds.
Enroll in Online and Mobile Banking TODAY! - You can check balances, transfer money, make deposits, and pay bills for free! Call Member Services if you need help setting up your account. Longview 903-753-5588 and Tyler 903-597-4321.
Watch the video how to enroll, it’s really easy! Video
Follow Telco Plus on Social Media - We are on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. We play games for PRIZES, share tips, scams to avoid, alerts, and some humor to benefit our followers. Our mission is to help our followers make wiser financial decisions that lead to a better life.
Benefits of Telco Plus membership! Are you taking advantage of all of our services? We have free Bill Pay, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposits, and a free Auto Shopping tool on our website. Please visit our website to see all of our services.
Refer your friends and family to join Telco Plus CU. After the new member has been here for 60 days you will earn $25.
Holiday Closing Times
New Year’s Day – Saturday, Jan 1, 2022
MLK Birthday – Saturday, Jan 15, 2022 & Monday, Jan 17, 2022
President’s Day – Monday, Feb 21, 2022 – (Annual Member Meeting)
Memorial Day – Saturday, May 28, 2022 & Monday, May 30, 2022
Juneteenth (observed) – Saturday, June 18, 2022 & Monday, June 20, 2022
Independence Day – Saturday, July 2, 2022 & Monday, July 4, 2022
Labor Day – Saturday, September 3, 2022 & Monday, September 5, 2022
Veteran’s Day – Friday, November 11, 2022 & Saturday, November 12, 2022
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 24, 2022
Christmas Holiday (observed days closed) – Saturday, December 24 & Monday, December 26, 2022
New Year’s Eve (observed)– Saturday, December 31, 2022 & Monday, January 2, 2023